NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
Click HERE to print out Page 1: NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
Click HERE to print out Page 2: How to use NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
Click HERE to file your Complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice
NOTE: These are information documents to educate and inform others of your civil rights.
Here is a brand-new tool in your artillery for fighting for your rights!
Many of you have been asking for this:
The NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION incident form.
This NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION could also be referred to as a Notice of Violation.
The purpose of this document is:
(1) To educate businesses and employees that discrimination against you is prohibited by Federal law.
(2) To document any violations of your civil rights
(3) To notify the violator of your civil rights that criminal charges and an official complaint will be filed
(4) To leave behind a VISIBLE response to your distressing interaction with those who violate your rights.
WHERE CAN THIS BE USED?
You can use the NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION wherever you have your rights violated, including but not limited to:
(1) Retail businesses
(2) Grocery stores
(3) Bars, restaurants
(4) Gas stations
(5) Transportation including buses, taxis, metro, airlines
(6) Public and private schools
(7) Medical offices, clinics, hospitals (*** watch my video on THE PATIENT’S BILL OF RIGHTS)
(8) City, state, county and federal offices and court houses
(10) Post offices
(11) Parks, beaches
HOW TO USE THE NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
This document is not a “golden key” that will open every door for you. (Though I certainly wish that were the case.)
Instead, this is an INFORMATION and ACTION document!
You can INFORM those who are ignorant of the law as to what civil rights are being violated…
(hopefully this WILL cause some people to “cease and desist)
And you can take ACTION by filling out the form and leaving it with the perpetrator.
I sure wish I had had this document when I had my civil rights violated by Southwest Airlines.
I would have completed a form for each one of these violators — and it would have made me feel like “justice was served” — or at least the beginning of it!
Even if they had refused to sign it — and even if they had torn it up in front of me, it doesn’t matter.
What matters is the ACTION you take to fight this tyranny!!
And remember, I stand with you.
I will never stop. And I know you feel the same.
Let’s start using the NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION — and let me know how it goes for you!!
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is federal civil rights legislation that prohibits discrimination in numerous settings including: employment, education, voting, and public accommodations.
“SEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.