Mr. Cole revealed in a second video that the FDA charges close to $1 billion per year in user fees to drug, food and vaccine companies to approve their products. The FDA is dependent on the user fees in order to operate.
Link for video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6nSXHrmOy8o/
Link for video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ay2_AY9uyOU/
- FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”
- Cole on President Joe Biden: “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”
- Cole on plans to approve vaccine for toddlers: “They’re not going to not approve [emergency use authorization for children five years old or less].”
- Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”
- Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring — if they can — if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
- FDA Official Statement: “The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA.”
Cole is an Executive Officer heading up the agency’s Countermeasures Initiatives, which plays a critical role in ensuring that drugs, vaccines, and other measures to counter infectious diseases and viruses are safe. He made the revelations on a hidden camera to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.
Cole indicates that annual COVID-19 shots isn’t probable — but certain. When pushed on how he knows an annual shot will become policy, Cole states, “Just from everything I’ve heard, they [FDA] are not going to not approve it.”