Truth Bomb Logic
• Viruses have a shelf life, and this virus will run its course.
• The first case in the U.S. was confirmed on January 20, 2020. As of March 9th, 49 days later, there are only 605 cases. There have only been 26 deaths, 19 of which occurred at a senior center.
• As of March 9th, there have been 113,605 confirmed cases worldwide, 3,990 deaths, and 63,663 people have already fully recovered from this virus.
• There are over 250,000+ deaths annually in the U.S. due to medical error.
• 37,000 people died from the common flu last year, whereas only 22 have died from coronavirus thus far.