Dr. Joseph Mercola’s 7/10/22 article “The Shocking Truth About the Global Depopulation Agenda” was deleted for political reasons. Parts of its interview with Mary Holland, president and chief legal counsel for Children’s Health Defense and Dr. Andrew Wakefield are copied below.
“Panafrican Congress Is Pushing Back
Another piece of positive news is that a Panafrican Congress that was recently convened is starting to push back against the WHO. And, if the WHO were to be banned from a continent like Africa, it would be game over for them.
Holland explains: “The WHO is following a two-track course to get to what they say, in 2024, will be a new international treaty, which basically will put the WHO at the center of global health and governance de facto. One track was through U.S.-proposed international health regulations.
The U.S. proposed 12 regulations in December 2021 that would put the WHO at the center of these things and put in place very draconian regulations that would allow the WHO to supersede any decisions at the national government level. In a vote on those new international health regulation amendments, 47 African countries rejected all of them.
Africa really led the way in saying ‘No, we don’t trust the WHO, we don’t want the WHO in this role.’ That’s very exciting because Africa absolutely has been exploited in every which way by the WHO and their pharmaceutical industry partners. I don’t think the WHO agenda is dead. We still have a lot of work to do. But clearly, we did have on Saturday an African sovereignty coalition launch, which you can see on the Children’s Health Defense TV website.
There were activists, advocates, physicians, scientists from all over Africa, and then supporters from around the world. It’s very exciting. I think Africa is sending a message loud and clear we will not put up with this …
We’ll take it one day at a time, but I believe the WHO and its backers will fail, and certainly many people around the world, Children’s Health Defense included, are working on lawsuits to prove there’s fraud going on here, this is criminal activity. Certainly, the authorization for [young] children [is a criminal act].
We’re going to amend the lawsuit we have, which is to contest the jabs for 5 to 11-year-olds that the FDA authorized. We’ll just amend that for these younger children. This is devastating, this is a crime against humanity. There is no justification for young children getting these shots. They are not at risk of serious injury or death from COVID, but they certainly are at risk from these shots.”
African Sovereignty Coalition Launch
The African Sovereignty Coalition (ASC) formally launches Saturday 18 June 2022, 1pm GMT / 3pm CAT / 4pm EAT / 2pm BST.
The motivation for the ASC launch includes resistance to undemocratic developments that threaten the sovereignty of Africa and all nations. These threats are being driven by the World Health Organisation, and by extension, the United Nations, and the World Economic Forum.
The ASC believes that together, and free of corrupt control, there is a better way for our world towards health, personal autonomy and national sovereignty.
The ASC launch event brings together seventeen African scientists, doctors, lawyers, activists and journalists from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya, together with international allies and friends from the United Kingdom, the United States, and Switzerland.
African speakers include Dr Sakhiwo Yako, Dr Wahome Ngare, Sabelo Sibanda, Fahrie Hassan, Obert Kondongwe, Dr Robert Rapiti, Dr Shankara Chetty, Simon Ssenyonga, Eva Mugisa, Pearl Kupe and Rob Hutchinson. International friends include Mary Holland, Dr Tess Lawrie, Dr Astrid Stuckelberger, Reiner Fuellmich, Philip Cruse and James Roguski.
Some of the informative and empowering topics that will be presented include:
- The Population Control Agenda: The role of WHO and counter measures
- The People vs the System: WHO is WHO in Afrika? How can we be truly free?
- Gene Therapy: Africa and the World at the threshold of Humanity “Version 2”
- Exposing WHO Conflicts of Interest. Capturing Global Health by Subversion
- From Democracy to Technocracy. Why WHO’s plan on sovereignty will fail
- Globalism and One World Governance: Why Governments must act now
- Botswana: A case study in jab mandates. A lesson to WHO and Big Pharma
- Why the WHO must be held accountable for crimes against humanity
- Should the WHO have a role in health: An answer through the C19 lens
- The WHO and Big Pharma’s role in Africa – Lessons for the future of health
- Why Africa is important in building a better way for health and human rights
- How Africa can exit the WHO to work towards health, peace and freedom
- A multifaceted perspective on challenging WHO’s power grab of our health
- Africa’s critical role in standing up to the WHO and investors like Big Pharma
- Africa’s strengthening role in law, justice and human rights around the world
- DearGOV – A way to make our voices heard by the WHO and government
- Statement: African royal indigenous leaders reject the WHO and Big Pharma
Film — Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda
“Host Christine Dolan speaks with Shabnam Palesa Mohamed (Children’s Health Defense Africa and World Council for Health), and Andy Wakefield, producer of the film Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda, which tells the story of shocking vaccine experiments in Kenya.”
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed: African Sovereignty Coalition Founder
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed explains in the video below why nations must stop funding the World Health Organization and the United Nations now. She points out that we are in the greatest awakening in history!
Good Morning CHD’ Episode 49: WHO Accountability With Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, Director of CHD Africa Chapter Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, [Executive Director] of the CHD Africa chapter is today’s guest on “Good Morning CHD.” She discusses the film on infertility through vaccination in Kenya and how such diabolical efforts span across the globe. How can we push back against tyranny and global power grabs from the WHO, UN and others? Watch to find out!
Video can be accessed at source link below.